A donation can go a long way in helping conserve cheetahs in the Mara:
- $200 can buy a smart-phone for data collection by safari guides
- $300 can purchase a camera which can be used by safari guides to help with cheetah monitoring. Click here to find out more about guide involvement
- $500 can help us purchase and produce educational material on cheetah conservation for communities
- $1000 covers the cost of fuel and vehicle maintenance for one vehicle for 3 months
- $5000 contributes to the cost of disease screening and laboratory work
Donations can be made through the Kenya Wildlife Trust, who pride themselves in the fact that 100% of all donations go to conserving cheetahs on the ground. If you would like to make a donation please click here or contact us directly.
Alternatively, donations can also be made through the “Friends of Kenya Wildlife Trust” (FoKWT). FoKWT is a 501(c)(3) public charity in the USA and a registered charity in the UK, both are tax-deductible.
FoKWT – USA: Donations can be made by cheque to: Friends of Kenya Wildlife Trust, c/o Rick Weyerhaeuser, 105 Coolidge Hill, Cambridge, MA 02138
FoKWT – UK: Donations can be made by cheque to: Friends of Kenya Wildlife Trust, c/o Helen & Robin Cullen, 135 Marlborough Crescent, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 2HN, UK